CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween weekend.

Nothing too exciting. We ate at a new pizza joint called Diesel pizza. Then we went to Publix to get smoothie ingredients. While at the check out lane the lady mumbled something towards me. I go "excuse me?" Then she goes on to tell me how much I look like Paris Hilton, and she thought that I was dressing up for her since it was Halloween. I kinda just laughed it off because that wasn't someone who I would like to be compared to. hahaha. 
We didnt get any tick or treater's. Which I figured. 
Josh and I are voting tomorrow. I'm excited- I'm gonna be a first timer :)
Some pics to browse:


niece Aubrey. I looked just like her when I was her age...she shoulda been my kid instead! 
little sissy Kaitlynn! 
Strawberry. Banana. YUM!
cheers!
They were delicious. 
Josh the butcher.
punkin (I got all the guts out.)


2 comments:

Alyssa said...

Looks like lots of fun! We didn't even carve a pumpkin. Yeah, we are lame.

That's funny that the lady thought you were Paris Hilton! Awesome.

Joe, Mandy & Sierra Smith said...

Josh always looks so normal...