CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

dum de do.

Josh is camping/hunting with his older bro tonight/tomorrow. (ugh.) So since I'm such a baby, I'm sleeping at my parents house tonight. I love how your 'home' home feels so much like home and all the good feelings that dwell here. I'm watching Batman with my mom and bro for the 3rd time now....it's ay okay! 


all dressed up for the par-tay! 


atlantic station. i tought it was pretty cool! 

this one was my fav.

we took like a million pics. 
Erin, Zach, Josh, Me. (Josh's siblings) 
the end. 



Want a little laugh? go here: http://elfyourself.jibjab.com/view/ykmJgjGS8IwXvnm9wMno its us 4 in the video plus my best friend kristie. haha. thanks haymores! 

1 comments:

Becky said...

Where did you get those awesome dance moves??? LOVE the disco!